The conference «Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing for Business»
will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine on November 15-16, 2019
The conference was founded and is organized by the Mental Health for Business project team: Anna Metelska, Alona Mykhayliuk, and Yurii Kravchenko.
The mission of the conference is to reduce the stigmatization of the society and organizations in mental health issues, to help organizations build healthy relationships with employees, to support their well-being and quality of life, and to create the all-Ukrainian community united by this theme.
The conference will be useful for:
- HRDs, HRBPs, HR managers;
- Managers and CEOs of commercial and non-commercial companies;
- Psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists who work with organizations.
The conference consists of 3 parts:
- Theoretical part: speeches from practitioners working with organizations in the field of mental health and wellbeing;
- Practical cases from Ukrainian and international companies;
- Practical workshops.
Conference registration and fees:
The official registration starts on September 1, 2019
To pre-register before the official announcement, please write to email@example.com
Early bird ( Sep.1 – Oct.14) : 4800 UAH
Standard – (Oct.15 – Nov.14) : 5600 UAH
All news about the conference and speakers you can get here: https://www.facebook.com/MentalHealthForBusiness/
Location Conference venue : Hotel Bratyslava, 1 Malyshka Street, Kyiv